We're meeting with a draftsman on Monday to start putting together plans for our house. So I'm trying to remember all the things I've not liked about houses we've rented so I can do them differently.
So far the list is
1. I want a linen cupboard
2. Must have toilet separate from main bathroom
3. Need lots of storage, especially in kitchen and laundry
4. If have high ceilings make sure there is some easy way to change light bulbs
5. Build a cupboard in the kitchen that the bin can go in
6. I hate pull out pantrys (with those basket things)
I asked G for his list and it has 1 thing on it so far
1. Be able to open all cupboard doors fully (without anything getting in the way which means you can only half open the cupboard door).
He is easy to please. Me - not so much.
My top Australian Etsy picks
2 hours ago